Monday, April 13, 2009

Newman's Own Organic Cat Food Review

Newman's Own organic cat food is a premium cat food that is inexpensive compared to other organic pet foods. A big benefit of Newman's organic cat food is the convenience of purchasing their products. Many grocery stores sell Newman's organic pet products, which makes shopping for your pet easy.

Another reason to like Newman's Own organic cat food, is that Newman's donates a lot of money to charities that help animals in need.

About Newman's Own Organic Cat Food



Newman's Own organic cat food offers dry cat food and several flavors of canned cat food for variety. Over seventy percent of the ingredients in their pet foods are organic. They do not use any GMO ingredients, chemical preservatives, chemical additives, or dyes. Newman's Own organic cat food uses human grade chicken as the main source of protein in their organic cat food and they don't use by-products. Newman's cooks the cat food at a low temperature to preserve the nutrients in the food.

My Cat Likes Newman's Own Organic Cat Food



My cat loves the taste of Newman's Own organic cat food. I feed him the dry food most of the time, but I give him canned food for variety. The different flavors of canned food keep him from getting bored. I like that I can buy Newman's organic cat food at Vons and Whole Foods. I find it convenient to be able to buy the cats' food while I do my grocery shopping.

My cat likes Newman's Own organic cat food and is doing well health wise on it. The food smells really good. Although the food is more expensive than low end brands, it is cheaper than a lot of organic brands. The price is well worth feeding a healthy diet to my cat.

Organic Ingredients and Store Availability Make Newman's a Winner



I do tend to switch foods every so often for variety. There are other organic cat foods that are high quality also. Newman's is one of the products that I use. Organic ingredients and availability in many stores make Newman's a great product.

Price of Newman's Own Organic Cat Food



I pay $12.89 for a 3 pound bag of Newman's Own dry cat food and $1.49 for a 5.5 ounce can of Newman's Own organic can food.

Where to Buy Newman's Own Organic Cat Food



You can find Newman's Own organic cat food in many grocery stores and pet stores. Newman's web site has a store locator to help you find a store in your area that sells their products.

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/586761/newmans_own_organic_cat_food_review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment