Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Product Review: Friskies Indoors Delights Dry Cat Food

My cat, Snooks, is in love with Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food. I received a very generous sample in the mail. I really didn't know if he would eat it or not. Snooks had been eating Iams Dry Cat Food for months.

The packaging was brilliant with a picture of a gray cat pawing at assorted garden greens falling from above his head. It gives you the impression that the cat food is very healthy for your cat and that he will enjoy eating it. Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food helps control hairballs and maintain a healthy weight with delicious chicken, beef, turkey, and cheese flavors with a touch of garden greens. Snooks constantly grooms himself so by the food helping to control hairballs is great. He has also put on a few extra pounds since he's been neutered. Maintaining a healthy weight is very important to me. He does lead a very active lifestyle by playing with our dog and taking leisurely walks around the house with my husband.

I opened the bag of food for Snooks. He absolutely had a fit over it. With all the many delicious flavors to choose from, it was hard for him to decide what to eat first. He gobbled the chicken, beef, turkey, and cheese pieces really fast and saved the garden greens for last. He thoroughly enjoyed his new cat food. I tried to make the bag last as long as I could by using it for treats. Snooks has to have a treat every time our dog, Dusty, gets one.

There are three other new varieties of Friskies Dry Cat Food.

1. Friskies Seafood Sensations.

The flavors include ocean fish, albacore tuna, salmon, yellow fin tuna, crab plus seaweed. What cat wouldn't love this?

2. Friskies Signature Blend.

The flavors include chicken, beef, tuna, turkey, salmon, cheese and egg. This is the special blend for a special cat.

3. Friskies Feline Favorites.

The flavors include chicken, seafood, liver and real Carnation Milk. All the best flavors for your cat.

You can find more information on Friskies Indoor Delights Dry Cat Food and other types of cat food and treats at www.friskies.com.

I will definitely buy Friskies Indoor Delight Dry Cat Food for my cat , Snooks. He absolutely fell in love with it. My cousin's cats loved it too. They couldn't get enough. I also want to buy the other new varieties also. Buy some for you cat. I'm sure he or she will love it as much as my cat did..

Sources: www.friskies.com

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/434764/product_review_friskies_indoors_delights.html

No comments:

Post a Comment