Saturday, April 25, 2009

Purina Friskies Seared Fillets with Salmon Cat Food: Review

If you want to give your cats a meal that they will thank you for later on, try Purina® Friskies® Seared Fillets with Salmon!

My cats usually receive dry cat food. I choose various brands that help keep their teeth strong and brands that provide my cats with the nutrition they need for healthy development. But as an occasional treat, I like to give my cats a brand of wet cat food, so that they can have some variety in their diet and to also keep boredom at bay.

Price

I recently came across Purina® Friskies® Seared Fillets with Salmon and was attracted to it immediately. Each 85g (3oz) pouch was on sale for just $0.25, which was hard to resist, so I placed all of the remaining pouches in my shopping basket.

All Round Cat Health

The packaging was very appealing to me and I was impressed with Purina's statement "100% complete & balanced nutrition". I would expect nothing less for my cats and any loving cat owner would agree.

Serving Instructions

Purina® Friskies® Seared Fillets with Salmon should be served at room temperature. Shake the pouch several times to settle the food and make it easier to pour into the food bowl. The pouch can either be torn apart at the top or opened with a pair of scissors. According to Purina Friskies, this product is "formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO cat food nutrient profiles for all life stages of cats".

Cat Taste Test

But as I looked over the packaging and decided to put it in my basket, I wondered whether this product would pass my cats' taste test. Would they run straight to their food bowl and gobble it straight down, or would they just sniff it and then move away? As soon as I got home, I put Purina® Friskies® Seared Fillets with Salmon to the test. I poured the cat food into the bowl and divided it between the two cats. I then mixed in a small amount of dry cat food and placed it on the floor. The cats immediately approached the food and proceeded to eat until the bowl was almost clean!

Obviously, from the reaction to this cat food, my cats were very impressed with Purina® Friskies® Seared Fillets with Salmon. If my cats had not liked the cat food, they would not have polished off the contents of the whole bowl in one sitting.

Recommendation

Based upon the positive response that Purina® Friskies® Seared Fillets with Salmon received from my cats, I would recommend this product to cat owners looking to give their cat a treat.

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/496895/purina_friskies_seared_fillets_with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment