Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pet Food Review: Iams Digestive Care Dry Cat Food with Lamb and Rice

I like to buy a wide variety of different brands and types of dry cat food for my cats. I recently came across Iams Digestive Care Dry Cat Food With Lamb And Rice at my local grocery store. I have never tried this particular flavor out on my cats but, they do like the regular Iams dry cat food. I decided to see if this flavor might be more pleasing to my favorite feline friends. Here is what I discovered.

Most cats usually have hairball problems at some time in their life. I have tried several different brands of hair ball remedy cat food, also hair ball relieving formulas. Some worked but, not very well. My cats usually end up not eating the special food and get tired of it. Iams Digestive Care Dry Cat Food With Lamb And Rice has an advanced fiber system for healthier digestion. I thought this dry cat food may help my cats and I was right.

Iams Digestive Care Dry Cat Food With Lamb And Rice is vet recommended and I know why. My cats immediately loved this dry cat food and I had no trouble with them eating it. This dry cat food is recommended for cats one year older and above. This cat food has added vitamins, minerals and amino acids. My cats have never had lamb before but, this lamb and rice formula really pleased them and cut out their hair ball problem. I could tell after feeding my cats this dry cat food for one week, that this product was a winner. The cats enjoyed it and they look healthier and have better digestion.

Iams Digestive Care Dry Cat Food With Lamb And Rice costs around eight dollars for a three and one half pound bag. It contains chicken by product meal, corn grits, corn meal, animal fat, brewers rice, lamb, dried beef pulp, dried egg product, natural chicken flavor, sodium bisulfate, fish oil, potassium chloride, chicken meal, dl-methionine, brewers dried yeast, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, vitamins, vitamin E supplement, niacin, ascorbic acid, vitamin A acetate, calcium pantothenate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, inositol, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, minerals, calcium carbonate, salt and rosemary extract. Many of these ingredients are names for vitamin ingredients.

I really think this cat food is great and the cats seemed to enjoy it and get health benefits from eating it. I rate Iams Digestive Care Dry Cat Food With Lamb And Rice four stars out of five stars. I think that this is a high quality pet food. Iams Digestive Care Dry Cat Food With Lamb And Rice is made in the USA. I highly recommend this cat food and have made it regular meal choice for my cats.

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/620077/pet_food_review_iams_digestive_care.html

No comments:

Post a Comment