Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Cat Food Review: Fancy Feast White Meat Chicken & Cheddar Cheese Souffle with Garden Vegetables

Cat food can be as plain or as fancy as you want it to be. After all, you are the one responsible for buying the cat food. But how about offering your cats a treat every once in a while?

While my husband was pouring out a quantity of cat food for our two cats recently, he came across a small can of White Meat Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Soufflé with Garden Vegetables by Fancy Feast inside the bag of Friskies. He placed the tiny 85g (3oz) can of cat food on the counter. I came across it and knew that neither of us had bought this cat food recently.

White Meat Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Soufflé with Garden Vegetables by Fancy Feast stayed on the counter for a few days before I finally decided that my cats had been good enough to have a change from their usual portion of dry cat food. One of my cats sat looking at me silently, but as soon as I showed him the can of White Meat Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Soufflé with Garden Vegetables by Fancy Feast he ran right towards me and started meowing in happy expectation of a gourmet cat meal. My younger cat had been sleeping, but all it took was the opening of the can for him to dart downstairs from off his bed at break neck speed and to wait patiently as I divided the cat food.

I must admit that the cat food looked and smelled wonderful. It was pale and looked rather tempting, so I knew my cats would really enjoy this brand of cat food. As soon as I added White Meat Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Soufflé with Garden Vegetables by Fancy Feast to their food bowl, they started to eat and take big bites out of it. By the time I had turned back around, they had both finished every last scrap of the cat food. From my cat's reaction, I could easily tell that this was a quality product. They did not even take the time to investigate the food before eating it. They set straight to work on it.

This gourmet cat food certainly pleased my cats. It is a product I would highly recommend to cat owners who want to let their cats sample some of the finer gourmet cat foods that are on the market. For further information about this product, go to purina.com or call 1-800-933-0991 Monday-Friday 7:00am-7:00pm Central Time.

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/567193/cat_food_review_fancy_feast_white_meat.html

No comments:

Post a Comment