Saturday, January 31, 2009

Naturals - Plus Vitamins and Minerals Cat Food - Wow!

I have three wonderful cats. They are a delight but, they can be so finicky at times. They like a cat food with something different. I found this quality in Purina Naturals cat food. Naturals has a variety that pleases all of my cats. That was something special to find!

Naturals is an exciting new product from Purina. My cats were eating another brand and had grown tired of it, when I decided to try this product. The lovely green bag with a design of a lady holding a cat, on the bag, caught my eye. This product did not look like the normal Purina cat chow. I decided to take a chance and try it out on my cats. They absolutely loved it. My cats have been eating this cat food for a few months now and will not eat any other dry brand, at this time. Purina Naturals passed the cats taste test wonderfully!

Naturals is a blend of real meat, whole grains and garden vegetables. This cat food has real chicken, for protein and muscle mass. It has salmon, for omega fatty acids that help promote shiny coats and healthy skin. Naturals is made with whole grains, to maintain your cat's energy level. Naturals has spinach and parsley. Cats need greens, too! My cats are eating healthier than I am and I couldn't be more pleased. My cats seem to love the taste, texture and smell of this product. Naturals is a bit smaller, in food size, than the usual brand my cats had been eating. They seem to eat less of Naturals and they are looking better. This cat food seems to be a winner and won all of my cats vote of approval. That is great!

I can tell Naturals is a great food when I look at the empty cat food bowls, every morning. That means my cats love it. Naturals is one hundred percent balanced and is for adult cats. This great pet food seems to have everything. It is safe and my cats thrive on it. Purina Naturals Plus Vitamins and Minerals has a formula that is designed to control hairballs. This really has worked, with my cats! This product uses a natural fiber blend that has this effect. No hairballs and no mess. That fact, alone, is worth trying this product. Purina Naturals has no added artificial flavors or preservatives! That is why Purina calls this product Naturals. It is unique and healthy. This product has given all three of my cats excellent health benefits. They have more energy, softer coats and healthier skin. This cat food also has Vitamin E in it. I am sure that gives my cats the extra skin and coat healthiness.

Purina Naturals is very inexpensive. I can find a large bag for under four dollars. That is a very good bargain and an excellent value. With three cats, I need a bargain! You can find Naturals where you usually shop for pet food. I usually purchase this product at the grocery store. Purina has been around for seventy-five years so, I trust this company. I can speak for this product, since my pets have been eating it for many months. I notice that this particular food, Naturals, uses ground whole wheat. I found that fact to be a comfort. My cats found that this product is delicious! They can't get enough of it.

Purina Naturals Plus Vitamins and Minerals Cat Food is a fantastic way for me to give my cats all that they need to be healthy and happy. This is an excellent product and my cats enjoy it. I love the money that I save and the cats love the taste. The cats that rule my house say that this product is great! I have to agree.

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/256519/naturals_plus_vitamins_and_minerals.html

No comments:

Post a Comment