Sunday, July 19, 2009

Purina Deli-Cat Food Review

Last week my cat destroyed his bag of Meow Mix by clawing open the bag and spilling the cat food down the basement stairs, because I store it in the landing area that leads to the basement. As I had no desire to make a trip into Kroger's grocery store or into Wal-Mart, I stopped by my local Family Dollar store and picked up a small box of Purina Deli-Cat cat food for a decent price of $1 per box. In this review I will focus on the Purina Deli-Cat brand of cat food in an effort to help other consumers find a decent cat food at a decent price.

When I brought the box of Purina Deli-Cat home I kept it separate from the remaining Meow Mix brand cat food so I could gradually switch my cat over to this brand, by feeding him a mixture of the two cat foods. As almost every pet owner knows that switching brands of food can cause an upset tummy in most animals.

This cat food has been a hit with my cat, he likes the variety of deli flavors in each box. I like that this is a nutritionally complete and balanced cat food that is suitable for kittens and adult cats alike. This cat food contains turkey, liver and fish flavors in each box. This cat food is guaranteed to be fresh when you open the box. I personally trust in the Purina brand of pet food.

I think that $1 per one pound box of cat food is a pretty great deal, I like that the cat food was available in a small box, because bags of cat food obviously won't withstand my cat, who believes in helping himself if you don't jump to feed him when he wants you to.

Purina Deli-Cat is fortified with vitamin k, b-12, d-3, vitamin a, calcium, folic acid and many other healthy nutrients. There are of course healthier brands of cat food but for the price Purina Deli-Cat is a good quality of food and it is afford ably priced. I am considering switching to this brand because it is a hit with my cat, and the price and availability is what I am looking for. I would recommend this brand of cat food to other consumers as long as your cat is not on a special diet, your cat will like the variety of flavors and you will like the price.

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1659051/purina_delicat_food_review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment