Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat: Organic Pet Food

Trying to find organic kitty treats for our kitties can be hard to come by in pet stores, but recently I have come across some. These organic kitty treats are called, "Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat." They are made from 100-percent organic ingredients that are good for your kitties.

Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat is made with 100% Alaskan Salmon. This means there a no unnatural harmful ingredients in these wonderful kitty treats at all. A matter a fact Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat promise they are made from 100% Alaskan Salmon, which equals 80% Crude Protein, 5% Crude Fat, 1 % Crude Fiber, and 3% Moisture. This also means these kitty treats are moist and should stay moist in a cool dry area so they don't go bad before you treat your kitties with a delicious all natural Alaskan Salmon treat they will love.

Now I use the Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat when my kitties need a little snack during the day or simply when they are being good. I will say they did help me train my kitty and help my kitty with his behavioral issues so I could get him to be friendlier. Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat even helped me train my kitties to use the litter box, and sit by certain rooms they weren't allowed into while I had to put laundry or something away in a pacific room. Kitties really do love the Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat.

You can buy the Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat in a one ounce box for around five dollars at Petco, Pet Smart, and possibly even your local pet stores in your area. Other stores I have been able to find these organic kitty treats at is Drugstore.com online and Rite Aid. You might even be able to find the Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat in your local grocery store in the pet food isle, but they are sometimes hard to find.

I hope all the kitties who receive the Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat really like them. I know my kitties do! Plus these kitty treats are again organic and good for them when they need a little snack or a little help being good. If you would like more information on Three Dog Bakery We Pity the Kitties Cat Treat check out the links attached to this article. Have fun with your kitties!

Source: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1695628/three_dog_bakery_we_pity_the_kitties.html

No comments:

Post a Comment